First things first, instead of second. I don't really understand that phrase, it is kind of redundant. anyway, thanks for the shout out tedsters lol. And thanks to Heidsters and Nickola for everything, you guys rock!
It was a happy birthday!
although... The first drink I consumed on my 21st birthday was bought for me by my 60 year old spaztastic professor. what does that say about me? lol at least it had rum in it!
I have a realized something in the past few days. one being I loathe stairs. They are okay in one or two story quantities. But if they involved over 500 stairs... I am done. count me out. no more.
I am also fairly decent at walking with crampons on. (forget the fact that I tripped about 5 times and nearly killed sam when I dropped my walking pole on her)
25 days until training starts (not counting may 9th which is going to be 48 hours long for me due to travel) and I am really excited!!! I can't wait to find out my staff and get going... ahh!!
that is all.
let them eat rice cakes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment