SUMMER!!!
About freaking time right??
well made it back from New Zealand and somehow made my way down to Jonesville Va, I don't remember some of the drive.. but I survived and have already played my first game of Euchre!!! (yay!! bliss!!)
Tomorrow on the schedule I have a brush up on construction session at 8 and then two Initial Home Visits for practice!! yessss!!!!!!! I am so excited to get right back into the swing of things!!
I have heard back from a few of my volunteer groups for this summer and they sound way awesome, and Ive been talking to a girl who was in my county last summer and she said that my new location in the county is fabulous and there will be somegood projects in my area.
I also stopped at happy mart and had my first peanut butter shake. awesome..
that is about all that is going on in my neck of the woods and i hope that ill have something more exciting to write about in the future.
peace love and construction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awesome, all i did was went to a graduation, get mad sunburned, played DnD till 230 and then was driving till 4 in the morning haha
ReplyDeleteI hope its awesome & i move in monday:-)